ONLINE AROMATHERAPY COURSES
Earn up to 10.5 CE hours. Includes videos, downloads, manuals, and more! Filled with practical applications and useful information. Learn at your own pace with nurse practitioner Debra Reis, RN, MSN, NP.
THE SUPPORTIVE THERAPY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM
The Supportive Therapy Engagement Program will help you implement or improve a Supportive Therapy program in your institution. Debra Reis will provide a roadmap for integrating Supportive Therapies into the treatment plans for your patients. She will develop seminars and courses for nurses and other medical professionals on staff to create a basic knowledge base and build assessment skills to determine patients’ needs on an individual basis. Integrating therapies which address side effects of medical procedures is the next STEP toward better total patient outcomes.
Debra’s presentations can be provided as a keynote, breakout, or full day class that meet your group or organization’s needs. Debra will customize the presentation based on your group’s interest and needs.
Essential Oils – using them wisely for yourself and clients
• Identify factors for quality and safety
• Learn 5 oils to use for everyday health and wellness
Relaxation Therapies – balancing from the inside out
• Discover 3 quick tools to bring inner balance and peace
• Learn how to strengthen and support healthy immune function
Gentle Movement Therapies – build strength and flexibility with ease and grace
• Discover body awareness and body sensation as a healing tool
• Identify movement for Your Body’s Way