This homemade hand sanitizer gives you the cleaning power and protection needed without the chemicals and harmful ingredients. I love having the options of both a gel hand sanitizer and a spray hand sanitizer (for things like shopping cart handles or to wipe down tables in public) so make both. They are a great alternative during a time when prevention and protection are so important.
Homemade Hand Sanitizer
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- 1/4 teaspoon All Natural Vitamin E Oil
- 7 drops Clove essential oil
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 2 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil
Place mixture in a glass bottle with pop top or eye dropper.
Use a drop of two of mixture to cleanse hands or surfaces.
Use same amount of essential oils in a glass spray bottle with a pinch of sea salt and distilled water for a spray option.
Stay healthy and wise.